RETURNS AND REFUND POLICY STANDARD RETURNS
- You can return an item for a refund within 14 days from date of purchase.
- The item must be returned in its original unworn condition.
- Any item found to be otherwise will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
- Please allow up to 5 working days to process your return from date of delivery to us.
- We would strongly recommend you to obtain proof of postage with a tracking number as items lost on return will not be Little Bow Bee's responsibility and will not be processed.
- Refunds can take 3-5 working days to show in your account once processed.
- Please note your postage fee for return or dispatch is not refunded.
- Any items receieved faulty must be reported to Us within 14 days of delivery.
- Any faults which develop after the 14 days have a maximum of 30 days from the purchase date to be exchanged or refunded.
- Items over 30 days from purchase date will be covered under Consumer Regulations 2015 and will be entitled to a partial refund or a repair, to be assessed by Little Bow Bee
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Returns details are on your invoice which is emailed to you or below.
- We currently do not offer prepaid or free returns.
- We advise you to obtain a signed for return tracking number from the post office as returns lost in the post will not be the responsibility of Little Bow Bee.
- If you have misplaced your invoice, please ensure to include a note in with your parcel clearly stating your contact details and full name.
RETURN YOUR ITEMS TO:
7 Maple Avenue,
Email us using our contact page or email@example.com
All items are checked through quality control before dispatch and expected to be returned in the same condition. All postage costs are non-refundable and unfortunately we do not offer pre-paid returns. We strongly recommend you return parcels back to us using a recorded trackable delivery service. Any items with no tracking which does not reach us is not the responsibility of littlebowbee.com.